Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Thing I should have listened.

The thing I think I should have listened in April was when I just ignored my mom when she said that the cookies were all hot and I should eat them after few minutes, and  I just ate them and kind of burned my tongue. Ouch!! I  try not to ignore people, but I can't really help it. Everyone can't help it.^^ 
But however, the thing when I did a great choice was when Dad said that he will get me a Smart Phone (Korean) when I am in 6th grade, and I can use a chocolate phone now, I said yes! 

2 comments:

  1. That happened to me to! I guess we all have a time where we wish we should have listened better. Have you had another time where you wish you should have listened better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always burn my tongue on cookies or pasta and does that hurt!

    ReplyDelete